HOW DO WE DEFINE ECONOMICS?
The Modern Science of Economics was born with the publication of Adam Smith’s “An
Enquiry into the Nature and Causes of Wealth of the Nation -1776”.That is why, Adam
Smith is known as the Father of Modern Economics.
Economics has been defined by various economists in different ways. This is because
‘economics is an unfinished science’. With the passage of time there has been significant
development is theories of Economics.
- STATISTICAL ANALYSIS
- Introduction to the study of Economics
- Central Problems of an Economy
- Consumer’s Equilibrium
- Determination of demand
- Price Elasticity of Demand
- Production Function
- Cost of Production
- Price Elasticity of Supply
- Forms of Market
- Price Determination Under Perfect Competition
- National Income and related Aggregates
- National Income and its Measurement
- Consumption, Saving and Investment
- Theory of Income Determination
- Money and Banking
- Government and the Budget