NIOS 12th Syllabus 2022-23 – National Institute of Open Schooling releases the syllabus for Class 12 in the online mode. Students preparing for the exams can download the complete Class 12 syllabus from the official website nios.ac.in. Through the NIOS 12th syllabus 2022-23, they can check the important topics they need to study for the NIOS 12th exam. They can plan their studies by following the subject-wise reduced NIOS Class 12 Syllabus 2022-23.
Students can identify the topics and subtopics for each subject along with the marking scheme in the new NIOS 12th Syllabus 2022-23 pdf. The NIOS syllabus 2022 12th class is available in both Hindi and English medium. Students are advised to finish the entire syllabus of NIOS 12th at least two months before the exam. This way, students will get a lot of time to revise and work on the areas where they are lacking. Read the complete article to know the latest NIOS 12 syllabus 2022-23 for practical and theory exams.
To get Solved Practical : CLICK HERE
NIOS Syllabus 2022-23
The NIOS Syllabus 2022-23 have been finalised by the respective course committees with the approval of the Curriculum Committee and Governing Body of the Board. The new NIOS Syllabus will be helpful in preparing for the board exams. The revised NIOS curriculum will help students to plan their studies in the beginning of the academic session. The latest NIOS Syllabus 2022-23 will allow students to focus on crucial topics and helps them to cover the syllabus. On this page, students will find the NIOS Syllabus 2022-23 exam along with the details of unit names/chapters/topics.
Objective of the NIOS Curriculum
- Students should explore their inner potential and enhance self-awareness.
- They learn to utilize technology and information for the betterment of humanity.
- They must inculcate the values and cultural learning in them.
- They could able to promote life skills, set their own goals and acquire knowledge for lifelong learning.
- They could express their talent in public and also appreciate others for good work.
- Students should strengthen their knowledge and develop livelihood skills.
- Students should be physically fit, healthy and well being.
- They must try to achieve cognitive, affective and psychomotor excellence.