Re-checking of NIOS Result 2022 Class 10 and 12
- After releasing the result of NIOS 2022, the institute will open the online application window for rechecking theory paper answer scripts.
- Students can apply for rechecking within 15 days after NIOS April 2022 result.
- They will have to pay online Rs 300 per subject as application fee.
- In rechecking of NIOS result 2022, It will be ensured that all answers have been evaluated and there is no mistake in the totalling of marks and that the marks have been awarded correctly.
- After verification of nios.ac.in result 2022 10th and 12th class, the marks of a candidate can be increased or decreased as required.
- The student is intimated about the change of marks in NIOS April results 2022 within a fair period of time.
Re-Evaluation of NIOS Result 2022 12th class
- Students must note that revaluation facility is provided to class 12 students and 10th class students can not apply for revaluation of NIOS.ac.in result 2022.
- The application window for re-evaluation is opened in online mode along with the re-checking window.
- Application forms can be submitted for theory subjects only, not for practicals. ‘
- Students can apply for revaluation until 15 days after the declaration of NIOS board result 2022.
- The fee for revaluation is Rs 800 per subject (Rs 1000 for ODEs) which is to be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- After Re-evaluation of class 12 NIOS result 2022, if the reevaluated marks are less than the original marks, then the original marks will be considered.
- If there is an increase of 5% or more marks then the new marks will be awarded.
- In case, If the increase of marks is less than 5% then there will be no change until the candidate is able to pass with or without grace.
- NIOS result April 2022 after the re-evaluation will be shared to a candidate within 60 days from the date of receipt of the application. Also, the result is shared in online mode.