Change of exam centre request will be accepted on the basis of the following mandatory requirements:
- 1. Availability of seats in the selected exam centre.
- 2. Availability of Question Papers in the selected exam centre for the subjects opted by the examinee.
- 3. Supporting documents for the reason of change of exam centre.
- 4. Verification and recommendation by the concerned Regional Centre.
- 5. On payment of the required fee (Rs. 1500/-) for Change of Examination Centre for Public Examination.
NOTE: The provision of change of exam centre is available through the examinees dashboard only. If you try it by yourself. then you can’t do it . ( Change of exam center is now closed. )
In extreme circumstances and due to unavoidable reasons of the learner, if need be, the change of examination centre within the region as well as outside the region before the commencement of Public/Practical Examination of NIOS, has to be recommended to the Department of Evaluation, NIOS for approval of the Director (Evaluation), NIOS