1. Why should vegetables not be cut into tiny pieces?
Answer: There will be a greater loss of nutrients.
2. Why should the vegetables not be washed after cutting?
Answer: Vegetables should not be washed after cutting as it will lead to the loss of minerals and vitamins.
3. What are the various methods for cooking food?
- Cooking with moist heat – Simmering, boiling, stewing
- Cooking with dry heat – Baking, Grilling
- Cooking by frying – Deep frying, Shallow frying
- Microwave cooking
4. What are 10 items in a first aid first a kit?
Answer: 10 First Aid Kit Items
- Gloves/Eye Protection.
- CPR Pocket Mask.
- Roller Gauze.
- 4×4 Gauze Pads.
- Medical Tape.
- Two Triangular Bandages.
- Sam Splint.
- Elastic Bandage
- Trauma Shears
5. Why is it important to keep an updated first aid kit?
Answer- It is important to update first aid kit, so that during emergency we can get all the equipment in correct time
6. What are the three steps in home management?
Answer: Management process consists of three steps
- Evaluating. We will discuss about each one of these in detail.
7. What is family management?
Answer: Family management decreases family stress and helps members be more organised in general.
8. ISI Full Form
Answer: Full form of ISI is Indian Standards Institute.
9. Which food products have ISI mark?
Answer: packaged fruit beverages, fruit-jams, crushes and squashes, pickles, dehydrated fruit products, and fruit extracts
10. Why ISI mark is required?
Answer: ISI mark on products certifies them as of good quality. If a product contains an ISI mark, then anyone can blindly buy that product