1. What is human nature interaction?
Answer: when a person is present in the same physical space as nature or directly perceives a stimulus from nature.
2. What is Human Environment Interaction?
Answer: It refers to how humans interact with the environment to fulfill their needs and how the environment responds to these interactions (e.g. cutting down a tree).
3. Types of Human Environmental Interaction
1. Dependence on the Environment
2. Modification of the Environment
3. Adaptation to the Environment
4. To include noise as air pollution, in which year was the Air Prevention and Control of Pollution Act amended?
5. Which city in India has all the public road transport running on CNG?
6.What is a possible source of silt that gets accumulated in water tanks?
Answer: Soil particles that are carried out with water from rivers and deep borewells etc.
7. What are the main environmental issues?
Answer: Some of the major environmental issues are as follows:
- Ozone Depletion.
- Greenhouse Effect.
- Global Warming.
- Climate Change.
8. Can burn and slash become eco-friendly? How?
Answer: Yes they can be, if:
- Crop rotation is practised to reduce soil fertility
- By shortening the cropping period and keeping fallow period for longer
- Small widely scattered plots are used for cultivation
9. What is Snow-blindness?
Answer: It is the excessive absorption of ultraviolet-B-radiations that cause inflammation of the cornea.
10. What is light intensity?
Answer: Light intensity refers to the strength or amount of light produced by a specific lamp source. It is the measure of the wavelength-weighted power emitted by a light source