Early Childhood Care And Education Practical Viva Question
- How do you design an observation?
Ans: How to Conduct Observations for Research
- Identify Objective. Determine what you want to observe and why.
- Establish Recording Method.
- Develop Questions and Techniques.
- Observe and Take Notes
- What are the four tools for observation?
Ans: commonly used techniques and tools that teachers use to gather objective observation evidence: Running Record; Checklists; Frequency Count; Anecdotal Record; Work Sample; Learning Story; and Technology.
- How can I help my baby grasp things?
Ans: try putting a toy or colorful object slightly out of her reach and encouraging her to grab it.
- What skills should a 5 month old have?
Ans: is becoming more vocal (babbling, crying), smiling, reaching for objects, holding their head up, and rolling.
- What is the importance of early childhood education?
Ans: Children who take part in early childhood education programs have improved social skills and do better in school. They also learn essential life skills that stay with them forever.
- What is early childhood education and care?
Ans: Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) refers to education and childcare provided in regulated settings from birth to the start of primary school
- How can you be a successful early childhood educator?
- Passion for Teaching
- Love for Young Children
- Caring and Compassion